Registering for a One Medical Account – Mobile App
- If you haven’t already done so, install the One Medical mobile app on your device before you perform the registration.
- These steps were created using an iPhone. The registration steps for Android devices are the same, although the display may differ slightly.
- Open the mobile app and then click the link “Not a member? Join today.”
- Click “Eligible for an employee benefit? Apply code” at the bottom of your screen.
- Enter your Georgetown email address and then click Get Started.
- Enter the activation code and then click Next.
- In the next screen, select Myself and then click Next.
- In the next screen, enter your first and last name, mailing address, and phone number, and then click Next.
(Note: By default, the option to receive a text link to download the One Medical mobile app is selected; however, you can deselect this option if you want to download the app directly.)
- In the next screen, enter your date of birth, select your gender (or click Add gender information), and then click Next.
- In the next screen, select Washington DC from the drop-down list, and then click Next.
- In the next screen, enter a personal (non-Georgetown) email address you want to use to log in to One Medical, create a password (do not use your NetID password), and then click Create Account.
- In the next screen, you may be prompted to verify your identity by selecting images related to a stated topic. Click those images and then click Next or Verify.
- Accept each of the terms of service and policies by clicking on either I Agree or I acknowledge so that they are replaced by a check mark, and then click Activate Membership.
You have now completed registering for your One Medical account. You can now use the One Medical app to perform your daily COVID-19 check-in.