Registering for a One Medical Account – Browser
Note: Click here if you prefer to register for a One Medical account using the One Medical mobile app.
- Go to onemedical.com/myhealth.
- Enter your Georgetown email address, and then click Get Started.
- Enter the activation code, and then click Next.
- In the next screen, select Employee Membership.
- In the next screen, enter your first and last name, mailing address, and phone number, and then click Next. (Note: By default, the option to receive a text link to download the One Medical mobile app is selected; however, you can deselect this option if you want to download the app directly.)
- In the next screen, enter your date of birth and sex, and then click Next.
- In the next screen, select Washington DC from the drop-down list, and then click Next.
- In the next screen, enter a personal (non-Georgetown) email address you want to use to log in to One Medical, create a password (do not use your NetID password), and then click Create Account.
- Accept each of the terms of service and policies by clicking on either I Agree or I acknowledge so that they are replaced by a check mark, and then click Activate Membership.
You have now completed registering for your One Medical account. You can now install the One Medical mobile app.