Registering for a One Medical Account
IMPORTANT: Please remember to sign the consent to release form at the end of your registration process. If you registered already but did not sign the consent form, you may do so here: https://app.onemedical.com/health-information-release/employer-release (new window)
- Go to https://app.onemedical.com/registration/enterprise (new window).
- Enter your Georgetown email address, and then click Get Started.
- In the next screen, select Myself.
- In the next screen, enter your first and last name, mailing address, and phone number, and then click Next. (Note: By default, the option to receive a text link to download the One Medical mobile app is selected; however, you can deselect this option if you want to download the app directly.)
- In the next screen, enter your date of birth and sex, and then click Next.
- In the next screen, select Washington DC from the drop-down list, and then click Next.
- In the next screen, enter a personal (non-Georgetown) email address you want to use to log in to One Medical, create a password (do not use your NetID password), and then click Create Account.
- Accept each of the terms of service and policies by clicking on either I Agree or I acknowledge so that they are replaced by a check mark, and then click Activate Membership.
You have now completed registering for your One Medical account.
- Just one more step! You must complete the “Consent Form” in order for the University to receive your testing information.
- You can now install the One Medical mobile app.