Registering for a One Medical Account
IMPORTANT: Please remember to sign the consent to release form at the end of your registration process. If you registered already but did not sign the consent form, you may do so here: https://app.onemedical.com/health-information-release/employer-release (new window).
If you need assistance, please contact email@example.com (new window).
- Go to https://app.onemedical.com/registration/enterprise (new window).
- Enter your Georgetown NETID EMAIL address, and then click Get Started. (If you are told to enter an activation code to proceed, you are either not yet approved on be on campus, or the email you entered does not match the record One Medical has for you. Be sure to use your [NetID]@georgetown.edu (new window) email.)
- In the next screen, select Myself.
- In the next screen, enter your first and last name, mailing address, and phone number, and then click Next. (Note: By default, the option to receive a text link to download the One Medical mobile app is selected; however, you can deselect this option if you want to download the app directly.) If you do not currently have a US phone number, you can enter the One Medical’s customer service number, 888-663-6331, for now, and be sure to update it once you have a personal US phone number.
- In the next screen, enter your date of birth and sex, and then click Next.
- In the next screen, select Washington DC from the drop-down list, and then click Next.
- In the next screen, enter a personal (non-Georgetown) email address you want to use to log in to One Medical, create a password (do not use your NetID password), and then click Create Account.
- Accept each of the terms of service and policies by clicking on either I Agree or I acknowledge so that they are replaced by a check mark, and then click Activate Membership.
- YOU ARE NOT DONE! You must complete the Consent Form in order for the University to receive your testing information, which will be required in order for you to obtain a green building access badge.
- You can now install the One Medical mobile app.