Instructions for Vendors Visiting Campus
Beginning on September 14, 2020, all visiting vendors who do not have an invitation through Traction Guest must check in at a vendor check-in location when they arrive on campus. Vendors and contractors whose employees participate in the University’s COVID-19 testing and screening program through One Medical do not need to check in when they arrive on campus.
Vendor Check-In Locations
- North Gatehouse (at 37th and O Streets NW)
- Building D Main Entrance
- 2nd Street Door of McDonough Building
Vendor check-in stations will be staffed from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday on the Main Campus and at the Medical Center, and from 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at the Law Center.
Vendors arriving at the Main Campus or Medical Center outside of these hours do not need to check in and will instead be required to be escorted into the building by a Georgetown faculty or staff member with a green Building Access Badge.
Check-In Instructions for University Vendors
- Georgetown faculty and staff members should notify their vendors to check in at the appropriate vendor check-in location on their campus.
- During check-in, vendors will be asked to complete a brief health attestation and indicate what University department is sponsoring their visit and what buildings they will be visiting.
- Vendors will receive a printed pass that will allow them to access buildings staffed by a public health screener.
- Vendors should check in even if they are visiting a building that is not staffed by a health screener. This will ensure that all visiting vendors are attesting to their health status at the time of their visit and that the University has a record of the buildings they are visiting.
- After checking in, vendors who are visiting a non-staffed building should call their point of contact to arrange to let them into the building or call GUPD at 202-687-4343 if a point of contact is not readily available. GUPD will send a Public Health Ambassador to assist with entry.