Installing the One Medical Mobile App
- Go to the Apple App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
- Tap on the Search (magnifying glass) icon, and then enter one medical in the search text area, and then tap on the One Medical listing from the search results.
- In the next screen, tap Get.
- In the next screen, tap Install.
- In the next screen, enter your Apple ID password and then tap Sign In.
You should see the following confirmation if successful.
- In the next screen, tap Open to open the One Medical app.
- Log in to the One Medical app by entering your email address and password you selected when you registered for a One Medical account, and then tap the arrow button. (Note: If you haven’t already registered for a One Medical account, you can click here for instructions on how to register on your mobile device.)
- If you see the following message, tap Allow.
You should see the One Medical main screen.