When the new license code for the current year is available, you use the new Activation Key to update your software for that year. You can obtain the new Activation Key by performing the following steps:
Note: The current version of MATLAB requires Mac OS X 10.9 or later. If you have a computer running Mac OS X 10.8 or earlier, contact the Service Center (202-687-4949; email@example.com) for assistance.
- Go to the UIS Software online store at georgetown.onthehub.com.
- Click on the link Enter Software Webstore.
- Enter your NetID and password, then click Sign In.
- Click on the link Your Account/Orders (located at the upper right-hand corner of the screen).
- Scroll until you locate your existing MATLAB order, which should be listed as similar to the following:
MATLAB - Single Machine License
- Click on that order listing. You will see the new Activation Key.