Connecting to WiFi on an Android Device
Note: These steps were tested on Android 5.0.1; if you have any difficulty connecting to SaxaNet using the steps below, go to the SaxaNet General Settings page.
- Tap on Settings.
- In the Settings screen, navigate to Wi-Fi.
- Under “Wi-Fi networks”, tap on SaxaNet.
- Enter (or verify) the following settings: (Note: You may need to scroll down on the entry screen to see all the options.)
- EAP method: PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication: MSCHAPV2
(Note: You may need to scroll down on the entry screen to see the remaining options.)
- CA certificate: (unspecified)
- Identity: Your NetID
- Anonymous Identity: Leave Blank
- Password: Your Password
6. Tap Connect.