Note: You'll need to have your device, such as your phone, with you so you can receive the push notification from Duo to verify you.
- Go to the GU Google Apps login page.
- Click on the link at the bottom to go to the Duo claims page.
- On the Georgetown Duo page, click on the Duo logo at the top of the page.
- If prompted, authenticate by logging in with your NetID and password, and then clicking Log In. Tap on the Duo notification on your phone and then tap Accept.
- In the next screen, click UnEnroll.
You should see the following confirmation message:
You're now no longer enrolled in Duo, and will now be able to log in to Georgetown Web sites without Duo.
- Close your browser tab or window.
- Log out of any Georgetown Web sites (e.g., Georgetown Google Apps) you're currently logged in to, and then log back in.
Note: If you decide you want to opt in to Duo later, you can always enroll again in Georgetown Duo at any time.