Important: You will not be able to opt out of Duo (without prior approval from the CIO) if you're in one of certain designated groups, such as staff who have access to sensitive data (you'll be notified if you're in one of these designated groups).
Note: You'll need to have your device, such as your phone, with you so you can receive the push notification from Duo to verify you.
- Go to the Georgetown Duo claim page.
- On the Georgetown Duo claim page, click Log in.
- When prompted, enter your NetID and password, and then go through the process of authenticating using Duo.
- In the next screen, click UnEnroll.
You should see the following confirmation message:
You're now no longer enrolled in Duo, and will now be able to log in to Georgetown Web sites without Duo.
- Close your browser tab or window.
- Log out of any Georgetown Web sites (e.g., Georgetown Google Apps) you're currently logged in to, and then log back in.
Note: If you decide you want to opt in to Duo later, you can always enroll again in Georgetown Duo at any time.