In order to participate in the Georgetown Duo security service, you'll first need to enroll in Duo.
Note: Duo is mandatory for all faculty, staff, and student employees. (Enrolling in Duo is optional, but highly recommended, for students.)
- Log out of any Georgetown sites (e.g., Google Apps, Box, GMS, Blackboard) you're currently logged into.
- Go to the Georgetown Duo enrollment page.
- If prompted, click Log in, and then authenticate with your NetID and NetID password.
- On the Georgetown Duo enrollment page, click Enroll.
The following confirmation message will be displayed (you'll also receive a confirmation email):
- Close the browser tab or window.
Once you've enrolled, you'll need to follow the steps to install and set up Duo.