You will need to complete a few steps to gain access to your Drupal site.
1. Open your browser and go to your department's website.
2. Add "/saml_login" to the URL, so that the complete URL is "[domain].georgetown.edu/saml_login/". Press the Enter button on your keyboard.
3. A login page, like the one below, will appear. Log in with your NetID and NetID password.
4. If you have not previously edited the site or requested access, you will need to request editing permissions to the site. To do this, please email email@example.com and include the site for which you would like access.
5. After logging in, you will see a page like this:
6. Click on the site title to view your site's homepage and begin editing.