To enable Echo360 in your Canvas course, please follow the instructions below. For questions on how to publish Echo360 Lecture Capture's to Canvas, please follow these instructions.
1) Nagivate to your course in Canvas, and click on the "Settings" button at the bottom left of the course menu.
2) Click on the "Navigation" tab within the Settings menu.
3) Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
4) Locate the list of Disabled Pages, and then locate the "EchoCenter" page listed here. Click the gear or down arrow, a box will pop-up, and click the + or Enable button.
5) Now you will notice the "EchoCetner" page above the list of Disabled Pages. You can click and drag on the "EchoCenter" page to arrange where it will be located in your course menu. Click the "SAVE" button at the bottom of the page to enable Echo360 in your course.
6) Now you and your students will be able to watch all the lecture captures you have published to your course.